Monday, April 13, 2009

spring

Spring is officially here and it has revitalized our spirit and put us in a great mood. We will begin planting our garden and landscaping our yard. I am excited to have my kids involved in the process of growing their own food and seeing their hard work turn into yummy food and vibrant flowers. That is my plan, but as this will be our first garden, I hope all goes as expected.

My sister lives very close and has just gotten chicks so that they will have fresh eggs. We had a chance to see them this weekend and the kids were thrilled to hold them in their hands. This is another new experience for all of us. Shame on me for not bringing my camera; I will have it next time we visit.
This is the time of year to take a deep breath, clean out the old, and bring in the new. Make positive changes in your life and you will feel the benefits for years to come.
Happy Homeschooling! Welcome Spring!

3 comments:

  1. I agree, positive changes are good, but sometimes the "benefits" quickly become "disadvantages". Especially when your freshly raked yard has the side effect of pinching a nerve in your neck. Yuck!
    Just remember not to injure yourself while doing the Spring cleaning like I did! (oops)
    Pinched neck nerves are non-conductive for getting lovely Spring related things done. In fact, they are conductive for mostly just sitting still and *not* moving your neck! Bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how FUN!!!!! Have a blast and enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl. What a wonderful site you have created here. Kudo's to you.

    ReplyDelete