Friday, March 13, 2009

Have School, Will Travel

We are back from our trip and enjoyed school and fun on the road. Since we haven't had many days above freezing, the kids and I took advantage of a heated pool at the hotel. Naturally, this counts as our exercise class. It was hard to get motivated at first but we made sure to do some school each day. Laptops make life easy. We each have our own laptop and bag. This helps us stay organized and ready for action.

We also had a good laugh trying to come up with our online pseudonyms. I think we have decided on either "The Bear" or "Mr. Grizzly" for my husband. Whenever we are teasing my husband, my son always says "Don't poke the bear!" In this respect, my daughter will be named Goldilocks. The only difference is that she would have chased the bears back into the woods and taken over their house. She's a shy one but has a heck of a stubborn streak. We are still having trouble with my son's name. We'll keep working on his. He is reading the blogs and giving me feedback so I'm sure he'll come up with something suitable.

2 comments:

  1. You are continuing to create some great content! Glad to see you consistently posting. Be sure and include some applicable graphics within your posts occasionally. Great job so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your feedback. I realy appreciate all of your advice.

    ReplyDelete